a division of Buffalo Lock & Key, Inc.
Basemar Shopping Center, 2510 Baseline Rd., Boulder, CO 80305
(voice) 303-494-0707 • (fax) 303-494-0706
Map & Directions
Do you want you can penetrate with a crow bar? Or do you want a safe that will secure your belongings?
- Proudly selling AMSEC, American Security safes, Fireking, Gardall, Godrej, Meilink, ProLock
- We offer a large selection of safes in our showroom
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire?
Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them.
When it comes to protecting your most treasured valuables, whether it be at-home cash, Grandma’s diamond ring, your home deed, life or home insurance policies, wills, or that photograph of Michael on his first birthday, you want to locate them in a safe that will give secure protection through fire or burglary attacks.
Too often consumers satisfy their security needs as inexpensively as possible, which only does them harm in the long run. When you localize your valuables in a safe you want to be sure that you are not setting yourself up for disappointment when a burglar takes your light weight metal box or small fire box out of your home, just like you brought it in from the store when you bought it. Cutting corners on security is a guarantee for an unhappy ending when it comes to buying a safe. In most cases, a safe is a lifetime purchase. Unlike a Security Deposit Box at a bank, your safe is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and gives you the “peace of mind” of being protected.
Buffalo Lock & Key, Inc understands the need to find the right safe for your needs. Our safe professionals will work with you to determine the right product. We offer sales, service, installation, combination change, manual dial to electronic retrofit locks, opening and penetration.
Commercial or residential, we offer the following types of physical security equipment:
- Gun Safes
- Burglary & Fire Safes
- High Security Composite Safes
- Cash Management Safes
- Floor & Wall Safes
- Vault Doors
Purchasing a safe is a big decision. Here are some key things to consider when purchasing a safe.
- What are you protecting? Records, Computer, Media, Cash, Valuables?
- What are you protecting against? Fire, Burglary or both?
- What is the total value of the items you want to protect?
- Consider your current and future needs.
- Insurance Company Requirements.
- Does your insurer require a UL rated safe before they will cover your valuables?
- Where will the safe be located? How much space will you need? Will the safe be accessible on a regular basis? A safe has no value if you don’t use it.
- What type of locking mechanism do you need? Will you need to program a new combination on a regular basis? Do you need time delay, audit trail, or multiple users?
“THINKING BEYOND THE HORIZON IS YOUR BUSINESS. GETTING YOU THERE SAFELY IS OURS.”
Buffalo Security, a division of Buffalo Lock & Key, Inc. offers security systems, access control, automotive, doors, keys, locksmith, safes, vaults, security and surveillance solutions to commercial, government, and residential customers in Boulder, Longmont, Louisville, Broomfield, CO and all of Boulder County.
Basemar Shopping Center
2510 Baseline Rd., Boulder, CO 80305
Map & Directions
Monday – Friday 8am-5:00pm